Hey peoples!! i am sooooo bored! i think im just going to post some random pics.
I LOOOOOVE GOOFY!!! :)
I reeeeeaaally hope that you people arent going to think i am copying abby or julie, bacuase I AM NOT COPYING THEM!!!! I AM JUST REEAALLY BORED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! so DO NOT start commenting like 'you're such a copy-cat' or 'you stole abby's idea',
'CAUSE I DIDNT!!! :(
aaanywaaaay, whats new peoples?? any crushes or drama in your life?? or is your life simple, easy, and never has any drama. If you do have something new in your life, i would looove to hear it! :) I've had some drama in my life, (UUUUGGGGG!!!) and it WAS NOT fun. I really dont like my guidence (spelling?) counceler, (spelling??) and she likes to think that every drama in 7th grade is caused by 'mean girl cliques'. I dont agree with her, (i mean i reeeaaally dont agree with her!) so she doesnt help much. Oh well, i can probally solve most of my problems by myself, (hehehehehe) and the ones i cant, ill just forget about them. :P
okay then, i have to go, BYEEEE!!!! :D

i love the last paragraph :)
ReplyDelete