Thursday, April 21, 2011

ARTS NIGHT!!

Hey!! so at our school, at the end of the year, we have ARTS NIGHT!! (que sparkles) (did i spell que right??) anyway!! ive been thinking about singing for it. (i think im a pretty good singer, i even have a singing coach) so i was thinking of singing 'Firework' by Katy Perry. I loooove the song and its reeaally easy to sing. I think im going to go for it. :)

my friends are also thinking of doing something. One wants to dance (she does ballet and is AMAZING!) and the other two were going to rap 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'. (actually, one of them is dead serious about it but the other one was just joking.) I think they should sing 'Who Says' by Selena Gomez, its really cute and it would work out PERFECTLY!! but of course, (like my friend says...) its none of my buissness.
:( i really dont want them to embarass (spelling?) themselves in front of the whole school. I guess you could call me nosy (dont.) but its for a good cause! ug! sometimes my life is annoying, at least i have SOME people in my life that make my life worthwhile. (is that two words or one??)

GUESS WHAT?! ive started to watch season 1 of Glee on netflix and i LOVE IT!! i love dramas and musical things so its my perfect show. its like its made for me (LOL) the point is, i really like it.

I think i have to go, (so here are my last words.... duh duh duh!!) i wish my life was easier, but im glad i have lots of AWESOME friends to help me. i looove them!!! <3
but now i really have to go, BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment