Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!

hey people! HAPPY EASTER!!! (if you celebrate it) (i do) anyway, my neighbor's grandkids (they're really cute and little) were at their house (this was on yesterday) so i got to do an easter egg hunt with them! its was sooooo cute! they all had little baskets (they were light purple and red) and they were running around the yard finding these eggs. I got to  help them find them and it was soooooooooo much fun. I love them so much!

Anyway, my brother's birthday was today (EASTER) and he got an ipod touch!!!! i mean come on! :( i want an ipod touch. Whatever, i did an egg hunt this morning (its kind of a tradition) and i just found the MISSING EGG hidden in a lamp! (LOL) i cant stop laughing my head off now. My brothers are pouting 'cause it was a reeeaaally easy hiding spot. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!) I guess im happy now.

I like writing with random colors on words, it makes my post preetier. (spelling?) (wait, is that even a word??) do you remember in my last post when i was talking about giving out secrets? well heres another one.......


IM NOT BEING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, I NEVER WRITE CORRECTLY OR IN CORRECT GRAMMER, BUT IM DOING THIS FOR YOU! (AND GUESS WHAT?? YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE!

1 comment:

  1. im here... and you aren't writing in correct grammar but I wouldn't care unless you hadn't written that last part

    ReplyDelete