Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tokio Hotel

Hey peeps!!!! so i have another reccomendation, but this time its for a band. The bands called 'Tokio Hotel'. They're not too bad but the two best songs are 'Monsoon' and 'Love is Dead'. I know these sound really bad but there not!! The girls at german school (yes i go to a german school and it sucks!) were ranking on Tokio Hotel today 'cause the lead singer is all punk-rock with spikey hair and wearing all black and stuff. They were saying stuff like they would be really scared to even walk past someone who looks like him. Then they heard one of the songs and said they were terrible and that they weren't rock and stuff. I mean really! Urg! ANYWAY.........I really like them and you should check them out. Write your comments on them here 'cause i want to see what you think of them. Well, BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I know Tokio Hotel. I don't really like them all that much - I mean I love the style, but not really the music. Anyway, discovered them when I was playing Monsoon on Guitar Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who r u??? do i no u or do u no me????? its kinda gettin creepy.......

    ReplyDelete