Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Boring
Hey people. I've had some mean comments tat my blogs are 'stupid' and 'pointless' so im gonna tell you about my life (which is sort of interesting.) Okay, so today my friends and I had play practice and it was really fun. My crush walked in (I have a couple so try to keep up. lol) and hes doing all this funny stuff. Then he keeps glancing at me and smiling and I start to feel like im being watched. (Its a weird feeling if you've never experienced it) So now of course turning into one of my friends and start thinking 'why the heck is he looking at me like that???' Im sorry if im boring you so ill cut to the point....... wait....... sorry, there is no point to this. I guess im not that interesting after all :( Im kinda mad though cause I know some other people who like this guy and now they can probaly guess who it is. Oh well!!!!! Thanks for reading this if you did, it made me feel better :) BYE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!!!!! LOL!!!!! i totally know who u were talkin about!!! yah, it was totally hillarious! keep me posted!!! :)
ReplyDeletekk. who do u tink it is???
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteis it someone whos last name begins ends with an O? im guessing not, since he aint in play.
ReplyDeleteis he in you're grade or my grade?
im not telling you anything
ReplyDelete